Caunce O’Hara Insurance Brokers Limited (www.cohibl.com) have been providing insurance to umbrella and payroll companies since their emergence in the early 2000’s. They are a market leader, regularly reviewing their offering to ensure it remains relevant to the sector.
Working with reputable insurers with a track record for paying claims, they are able to offer cover for all risks faced by your umbrella company, including;
- Professional Indemnity
- Employers and Public Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Personal Accident and Sickness
- Employment Practices Liability
- Drivers & Plant Operators Negligence
- Legal expenses, tax and contract consultancy
- Buildings, Property and Computers Insurance
- Cyber Risks and Commercial Crime
- Private Medical, Cash Plans and Employee Benefits
Their cover is designed to protect the umbrella company from claims made against them directly, as well as the actions of individuals utilising the services of the umbrella.
They offer a wide acceptance criteria and provide compliant cover for most professionals.
To contact COHIBL:
Tel: 0161 833 2100