Working with the FCSA, we are making our certified ID verification technology available to all members to ensure they meet the latest Home Office requirements.
In an increasingly digital world, thousands of businesses are still using outdated paper-based processes to complete their Right to Work background checks.
Our certified ID verification software uses next-generation facial recognition technology and document authentication to remove the burden of ID checks from your business.
We deliver an exceptional experience for both you and your new employee, allowing Right to Work checks to be conducted remotely to the highest of security standards.
Through our marketing-leading app, new employees can easily submit official documentation and verify their identity in just a few clicks.
Key features of our Right to Work checks
- UK Government DIATF certified
- Verify anytime, anywhere with the user-friendly Credas portal and mobile app
- Up to 97.7% accuracy with our facial recognition software, and 100% NFC chip reading.
- Extensive background checks including fraud, PEPs & sanctions and credit checks
- All data stored in the UK – Microsoft Azure Cloud – a globally recognised, secure and trusted platform
- Simple, seamless integration with your existing CRM and onboarding processes
When making an inquiry with Credas please let us know that you are an FCSA member.