As a founding member of the FCSA, we are proud that the association has been influential in raising the professional standards within the industry. Since 1992, giant have provided specialist, end to end workforce management software and support services for workers and organisations of all sizes. Globally.
We offer a range of services including umbrella and accountancy.
At giant umbrella, we have designed everything to be simple, paperless and hassle-free. We ensure that contractors receive the right level of support when on assignment, we take care of all PAYE tax deductions, as well as provide a mobile 1st portal for easy access at any time.
Here’s why contractors choose giant umbrella;
- 30 years of specialist experience
- various pension choices including the tax-efficient option to contribute to a private pension
- set up within 1 hour
- onboard online or over the phone with a member of our welcome team
- ability to process advances within 2 hours
- monthly webinars on pensions, how to use our portals, understanding payslips and much more
- all queries handled by dedicated a support team via phone, live chat & on portals
- voted ‘best umbrella’ by readers of Contractor UK for 7/10 years.
At giant accounts we support and guide contractors through setting up a business, IR35 assessments, the day-to-day running, VAT returns, salary, expenses, dividends (when outside IR35), personal and company tax returns, and business growth.
Here’s why contractors choose giant accounts:
- access to a qualified accountant
- a dedicated support team
- access to bespoke, mobile enabled software
- specialist business insurances
- 100% compliance for complete peace of mind
At giant however, we do much more. Our software includes everything from applicant tracking software and vendor management to invoicing, international payroll & payments. When it comes to contractors getting paid, we are proud to offer a number of compliant solutions including PEO, IR35 fee-payer and even giant CIS for any contractor in the construction industry scheme.