Payme specialises in providing employed umbrella and CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) contracting options for temporary/interim workers and contractors. With over 9 years of trading history, Payme has supported both our agency partners and contractors through our highly experienced back office team based in Wetherby, Yorkshire, and our field-based national customer service managers.
Our primary goal remains and has always been, to offer only compliant and robust contracting options ensuring both the Agency and Contractors we work with have the knowledge and comfort that they are dealing with a robust business that meets the current legislative requirements and all taxes are deducted and paid at the correct rates.
Payme’s flexible approach has enabled us to build long term relationships based on excellent service and professional advice. Our partners rely on us to mitigate risk and manage their administrative burden, allowing them to concentrate on their core business of recruitment. Some of the benefits of working with Payme include:
- Accredited with FCSA and Professional Passport
- Daily payrolls and advance payments available at no additional cost
- Emergency payrolls up to 2.00pm Friday
- Online Right to Work in the UK checks using Identity Document Validation Technology (IDVT) to analysis any relevant documentation i.e. passports, visas, etc using facial recognition software
- Multilingual staff speaking various languages including Polish, Romanian & Bulgarian
- Independent with no links to Agency ownership
Our approach to CIS onboarding of contractors follows a strict process designed to ensure the contractor is being paid in the correct manner and to protect our agency partner from potential challenges to the self-employed status of the contractor.
We value and support our employees and contractors by utilising the most up to date web-based recruitment and payroll systems and providing them with additional benefits such as:
- Payme Rewards offering retail benefits with the potential to save £100’s annually
- Personal accident insurance with a benefit of up to £50,000 and weekly benefits of up to £300pw for temporary injuries
- Public liability insurance at NO additional cost to the contractor
FCSA Accreditation is Payme’s guarantee of compliant umbrella and CIS contracting, so if you have any concerns with your current provider, please contact our team on 0333 200 0845 to arrange a no-obligation review of your service requirements.