Quest Pay Solutions provides Umbrella and CIS/Self-Employed contracting solutions to the temporary recruitment market, offering complete flexibility throughout the process, from point of registration to payment, ensuring workers are paid accurately and on time, every time. Quest Pay Solutions is fully compliant with HMRC guidelines, including meeting minimum wage requirements and adhering to all prevailing legislation.
Utilising sector-leading technology platforms, the Quest Pay Solutions team provides a fast and efficient service, removing or reducing the administrative burden of contractor payments, and ensuring full compliance throughout the process.
The dedicated team have years of experience providing flexible solutions and all agencies working with Quest Pay Solutions can benefit from the following:
- Flexibility – Flexibility with late payment submissions if required via ‘faster payment’.
- Automatic SMS – Automatic SMS service advising candidates of net amount paid into their account.
- Streamlined registration – Streamlined registration service enabling candidates to register with QPS in a matter of minutes.
- In-depth understanding – In-depth understanding of the temporary recruitment market.
- Knowledge – Knowledge and up-to-date consultation for any legislative changes that could affect agencies.
- Public liability insurance – Public liability insurance included – as standard.
- HMRC approved software – We use HMRC approved software; compliance is guaranteed.
- Right-to-work checks – Right-to-work checks are always conducted – passport or birth certificate & NI proof and proof of residence – all in line with Home Office guidelines.
- Tailored margins – A tailored margin structure for the workers and contractors.
- Emergency pay – Friday emergency pay facility, if required.