We are firmly established as a not-for-profit association, focused on ensuring a sustainable long-term flexible workforce in the UK. FCSA is made up of:
- Accredited Members – awarded to service providers that have been independently audited by top experts to confirm that they adhere to the FCSA’s rigorous Codes of Compliance.
Our corporate governance structure adheres to trade association best practice, including:
- Non-profit making, limited by guarantee.
- No financial or commercial conflicts of interest.
- Organisation is fully owned by its Members.
- Wholly independent CEO appointed by its Members.
We are fully transparent; Accredited Members have a voice in the running of the organisation, strategic priorities, activities and our position on policy/regulatory developments.
Our Board is elected by members, has strategic responsibility for FCSA objectives and meets quarterly. We employ a full-time chief executive, Chris Bryce who has delegated authority for decision-making and is responsible for delivering FCSA activities.
The Elected Board members:
- Chair: James Burrows – Danbro
- Zeeshan Anwar – Contractor Umbrella
- Julian Ball – Paystream
- Matt Fryer – Brookson
- Dan Haslam – Giant
- Stephen Hollins – MyPay
- Mike Lowndes – Exchequer Solutions
- Alison Roberts – Optionis