On 2 December 2020, FCSA Board Chair and IR35 expert, Chris James presented a live webinar hosted by event partners, In House Recruitment.
At our “IR35, Off-Payroll and the Recruitment Supply Chain” webinar, Chris provided an audience of end hirers with an easy-to-understand explanation of IR35 and off-payroll reforms, how it will affect the recruitment supply chain, and what the changes mean for employers of contractors who work through a limited company.
The topics discussed by Chris in his presentation included:
- The recruitment supply chain
- How are employees taxed?
- How are Limited Company contractors taxed?
- IR35 and how it works
- IR35 myths and what makes a contractor look like an employee?
- Back to the supply chain – the off-payroll rules
- The picture in 2017, now, and from April 2021
- The impact on the recruitment supply chain of the changes
- What should you do next?
- …and much more!
Watch this webinar on-demand
Don’t worry if you missed this webinar; you can watch the recorded webinar here (approx. 1hr):
For more information about IR35, please visit our IR35 Content Hub.