The BP Plus Fuel Card guarantees low prices by giving contractors access to the wholesale price for unleaded and diesel fuel at all BP service stations across the UK. This means that when contractors pay for fuel using the BP Plus Fuel Card, they are charged a weekly fixed-rate, rather than the price per litre displayed at the fuel station. So, whenever contractors need to fill up their vehicles, they can be certain that they’ll save money if they have a BP Plus Fuel Card. With fuel prices consistently rising, this is a fantastic benefit to offer contractors that will allow them to make savings every week.
Significantly, BP operate one of the largest networks of service stations across the UK. As a result, 90% of the population live within a five-mile radius of a BP service station, so fuel card users don’t have to travel far to make valuable savings on fuel. On top of this, BP are the largest operator of UK motorway service stations, where BP Plus Fuel Card users can save up to 20 pence per litre when they fill up. These regular savings will accumulate over time, meaning that contractors have more money to spend on other, more valuable products and experiences.
- Unique Fuel Card for savings on standard diesel/unleaded at C1,200 BP fuel stations (inc BP motorway fuel stations) across the UK
- Weekly discounted price for diesel/unleaded advised via email
- Fill-up and pay for fuel using Fuel Card – paying discounted rate advised, NOT the rates shown at the pumps
- Funds for fuel purchased each week drawn down via the Direct Debit process
- Weekly cycle with savings typically of 2-3p/litre against BP forecourt prices, up to 20p/litre at motorway BP fuel stations
- £500 max fuel purchase per month
Explaining the reasons behind this latest product, Remus Rewards Managing Director Chris Chambers said: “This is the latest of a range of products we have recently launched that we believe benefits contractors in their daily lives.” Remus Rewards specialises in working within the recruitment and temporary labour market and therefore all our products are focused on how we can improve the quality of life of a contractor. The cost of fuel has risen sharply over the last few months with no sign of it dropping, with our BP Plus Fuel Card and the ability to use it at Motorway Stations is a huge benefit. This product, along with our 24/7 Online GP service, Discounted Gym service attached to our core offering of high street savings, we believe sets us apart in the market.”