Now is a great time to consider joining FCSA; our standards are increasingly recognised and sought as a pre-requisite for many recruitment agencies preferred supplier lists and end-hirers when engaging contractors and freelancers.
Our accreditation brings value to the supply chain and our compliance testing is unique for the following reasons:
1.) Our compliance testing is truly independent
• Our assessors are independent of FCSA so there are no conflicts of interest;
• Our assessors are regulated, professional chartered accountants and solicitors;
• Our chief executive is appointed by FCSA members and is independent, without any commercial conflict of interest.
2.) We publish the compliance standards that we test against.
3.) We require Accredited Members to pass our testing annually in order to retain accredited status.
4.) FCSA Accreditation is recognised by all of the UK’s leading recruitment trade bodies: APSCo, REC and TEAM.
5.) FCSA Accreditation is publicly endorsed by REC, recommending that their members should choose FCSA Accredited Members.
In addition, we are non-profit making organisation, limited by guarantee. Transparency is important to FCSA and our corporate governance structure adheres to trade association best practice.
FCSA Accreditation is open and accessible to any company operating umbrella employers, limited company advisors, and self-employed/CIS contractor provider services that can prove they meet our standards. In addition to recognition as a compliant provider (as proven by FCSA’s independent testing), Accredited Members also receive many additional commercial benefits:
• Prompt notification of issues that may affect the sector
• Monthly e-newsletter
• Monthly research and analysis of the marketplace
• Monthly labour market statistics with key insights
• Access to expert technical knowledge and advice
• Opportunity to be involved with policy development
• Proactive PR representative of the sector
• Quarterly member meetings to discuss key industry topics
• Unity and longevity for your business
• Listing on FCSA website
• Use of Accredited Member logo